What does ParentPay do?
- enables you to pay for dinners and other items such as trips
- offers highly secure payment site
- gives you a history of all payments you have made
- allows the merging of accounts if you have more than one child at school
- shows you all items available for payment relevant to each of your children
- emails a receipt of your payment to the email address you register
- offers you the ability to set automated email/sms payment reminders
How doesParentPay help you?
- gives you the freedom to make payments to school whenever and wherever you like
- stops you having to write cheques or search for cash to send to school
- gives you peace of mind that your payment has been made safely and securely
- helps with budgeting; payments are immediate, there is no waiting for cheques to clear
- payment for many of the larger trips can be made by instalments up to the due date
- you never need miss a a payment or have insufficient credit with automated email/SMS alerts
- ParentPay is quick and easy to use
How to get started?
Ask the school office for an activation letter containing your temporary username and password to enable you to setup your ParentPay account.During activation you will be guided through changing your username and password to something more memorable; you can also merge your accounts if you have more than one child a Threshfield Primary School.