'..... the whole is more than the sum of its parts' .
We are part of an active cluster of six small primary schools and one secondary school which share good practice, funding, training and resources in order to provide children with the best possible educational, social and personal start in life.
All our schools recognise the benefits the cluster brings to the educational experiences of our children.
OFSTED reports from all the schools verify this:
- The school’s relationships with its partners are second to none, extending and enriching provision and the opportunities available
- There are outstanding partnerships with other small schools and local agencies
- Pupils in Y6 are well prepared for the transition to secondary school due to the excellent links that have been established.
- Very good links within the Upper Wharfedale cluster of schools, complement the skills of a very small teaching staff.
- A full range of enrichment opportunities and extra-curricular activities is available by the active school cluster.
- Excellent partnerships raise standards in many subjects and contribute significantly to community cohesion